Wednesday November 20, 2013 12:39 am
Xbox One Smartglass for iOS now available
Planning on picking up a Microsoft Xbox One this weekend? If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you'll likely wanna grab the new, free Xbox One Smartglass app. The app is similar to the one that's been available for the Xbox 360--it'll allow you to control a bunch of functions on your Xbox One right from your iOS device.
Xbox One SmartGlass is the perfect companion app for your Xbox One, both in your living room and on the go. Connect and control your Xbox One. Stay connected with the games and gamers you like. And add a new dimension to your console entertainment with the mobile device you already own.
In the living room:
- Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
- Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
- Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
- Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
- Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
- Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
- Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game clips
You can download Xbox One Smartglass now.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.