- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Tuesday June 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Sale: Tons of EA iPhone games for $0.99
A note to all you iPhone and iPod touch gamers out there—Electronic Arts is currently running a massive sale on their most popular games for the iOS platform. Each title is selling for $0.99 for 48 hours only. We’ve got the full list of titles that are included in the sale below, but if you want a recommendation, Need for Speed Shift is one of the best driving games available, so 99 cents for that one is a no brainer. Here are all the rest—just click the links to see more info on each:
- COMMAND & CONQUER™ RED ALERT (was $6.99)
- FIFA 10 (was $4.99)
- MADDEN NFL 10 (was $6.99)
- Need for Speed Shift (was $6.99)
- Need For Speed Undercover (was $4.99)
- SimCity (was $2.99)
- Dragon’s Lair (was $4.99)
- JEWEL QUEST MYSTERIES: CURSE OF THE EMERALD TEAR (was $2.99)
- Trivial Pursuit (was $4.99)
- NBA Live (was $2.99)
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR (was $2.99)
- BATTLESHIP (was $1.99)
- CONNECT 4 (was $2.99)
- Surviving High School (was $2.99)
- THE GAME OF LIFE Classic Edition (was $1.99)
- CLUE (was $1.99)
- YAHTZEE Adventures (was $2.99)
Let us know if you pick any up, or if you recommend some over the others!
- Related Tags:
- adslice, app sales, ea, electronic arts, games, ios, ios 4, iphone, iphone app sale, iphone apps, iphone games, ipod touch, ipod touch apps, ipod touch games, sidefeatured
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.