- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday June 22, 2010 11:30 am
Sale: Tons of EA iPhone games for $0.99
A note to all you iPhone and iPod touch gamers out there—Electronic Arts is currently running a massive sale on their most popular games for the iOS platform. Each title is selling for $0.99 for 48 hours only. We’ve got the full list of titles that are included in the sale below, but if you want a recommendation, Need for Speed Shift is one of the best driving games available, so 99 cents for that one is a no brainer. Here are all the rest—just click the links to see more info on each:
- COMMAND & CONQUER™ RED ALERT (was $6.99)
- FIFA 10 (was $4.99)
- MADDEN NFL 10 (was $6.99)
- Need for Speed Shift (was $6.99)
- Need For Speed Undercover (was $4.99)
- SimCity (was $2.99)
- Dragon’s Lair (was $4.99)
- JEWEL QUEST MYSTERIES: CURSE OF THE EMERALD TEAR (was $2.99)
- Trivial Pursuit (was $4.99)
- NBA Live (was $2.99)
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR (was $2.99)
- BATTLESHIP (was $1.99)
- CONNECT 4 (was $2.99)
- Surviving High School (was $2.99)
- THE GAME OF LIFE Classic Edition (was $1.99)
- CLUE (was $1.99)
- YAHTZEE Adventures (was $2.99)
Let us know if you pick any up, or if you recommend some over the others!
- Related Tags:
- adslice, app sales, ea, electronic arts, games, ios, ios 4, iphone, iphone app sale, iphone apps, iphone games, ipod touch, ipod touch apps, ipod touch games, sidefeatured
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.