- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Thursday February 5, 2009 11:41 am
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.2 released
- The Nearby view now displays each context as soon as its distance is determined, rather than waiting to figure out the distance to each context before showing any results. It also scrolls much faster.
- Checkboxes are much easier to touch.
- When creating a new action, the keyboard appears immediately rather than sliding in after the screen.
- On the home screen, Settings have moved to the Info button in the bottom right corner.
- The Reset Database button in Settings will now reset the saved sync password in addition to the database, and will then take you back to the original welcome screen.
- Syncing automatically compacts the database on a regular basis, but when syncing is not enabled there’s now a Compact Database button in Settings. (There’s also some text there indicating how many tasks are stored in how many zip files, so you can tell whether your database could benefit from compacting.)
- Added underlying support for the new autocomplete settings for projects and groups which are coming in OmniFocus v1.6 for Mac.
- Actions without contexts are no longer considered unavailable.
The OmniFocus for iPhone 1.2 update is available now in the App Store. As with all OmniFocus updates, be sure to synchronize your data with MobileMe or your WebDAV server before updating, just in case anything goes awry.
Read More | OmniFocus for iPhone 1.2
- Related Tags:
- app updates, getting things done, gtd, iphone task manager, omni group, omnifocus, omnifocus 1.2, omnifocus for iphone, omnifocus for iphone 1.2, productivity, sidefeatured, task manager, the omni group
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.