Tuesday April 14, 2009 10:51 pm
Sonos Controller for iPhone 2.8.1
The latest version of the Sonos Controller for iPhone has been released, and it is the one we’ve been personally waiting for since the app was first made available. Why is that? Well, aside from all the other features, Sonos Controller 2.8.1 now supports DRM-protected Windows Media files, and Windows Media shares show up and are now browsable, as they’ve always been on the regular Sonos Controller. This means I can browse all my Zune music from the iPhone, and that makes me a happy boy. Here’s a look at all the new features:
- Full-featured alarm and timer functionality so you can wake up or fall asleep to your favorite music. Set, edit and delete Sonos alarms right from your iPhone.
- Support for 7 languages. Now you can control Sonos from your iPhone or iPod touch in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish.
- PC-free setup of your network music folders.
- Support for DRM-protected WMA files.
In order to take advantage of these, you’ll also need to update your Sonos system as well, to software version 2.8.
Read More | Sonos Controller for iPhone
- Related Tags:
- drm, free apps, iphone, iphone apps, ipod touch, ipod touch apps, music, software, sonos, sonos 2.8, sonos controller, sonos controller for iphone, sonos controller for iphone 2.8.1, windows media
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.