Wednesday April 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Twitterfific for iPad 1.0.1 released
Our current favorite iPad Twitter app, Twitterrific, has just been update to version 1.0.1, which includes a bunch of bug fixes and new features. Here’s the list:
- Support for Instapaper via Settings app.
- Support for 3rd party push services like Boxcar.
- Audio notification control via Settings App.
- Support for screen names vs real names via Settings App.
- Support for old style RTs – Forward to Followers in reply actions.
- Fixed a popover bug that could cause timeline scrolling to lock up.
- Fixed a bug that allowed direct messages to be re-tweeted.
- Fixed a bug that allowed direct messages to be marked as favorites.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could occur when viewing certain tweets.
- iTunes and map links now open properly in the mini browser.
- Subscribed Twitter lists now appear in the sidebar.
- Fixed a display problem when opening “full” TwitPic images.
- Fixed several display bugs associated with device orientation.
- Updated the scroll indicator to white for improved clarity.
- Several graphical tweaks & improvements.
- Security improvements.
You can grab, or upgrade to, the new version now in the App Store.
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.