Monday October 10, 2011 4:26 pm
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.12 feature list, now available
OmniFocus for iPhone has just been updated to version 1.12. While that number may give it the appearance of being a minor update, there are actually plenty of additions, changes, and fixes, and we've got them all for you after the break. There are quite a few new iOS 5 features integrated into the new release.
Of course, you’ll find OmniFocus for iPhone in the App Store, and the 1.12 update is available now.
Read More | OmniFocus for iPhone
- Location reminders can be handy for getting a little nudge when you are in the right area to complete an action. In order to use them, you need to have iOS 5 installed, and have an iPhone 4 or later. Please see Setting up Location Reminders in OmniFocus Help for additional information.
- Map mode always shows available actions and contexts with available actions.
- Several improvements were made to the behavior of the Map when Location Services is disabled. (Map mode requires Location Services to be enabled for full functionality.)
- Tapping the Center Map button always refreshes the current location before centering the map.
- Fixed a bug where which resulted in stale business names and distances in Map list view after updating the current location.
- On iOS 5, calendars with identical names from different accounts can be independently hidden from the Forecast event timeline.
- On iOS 5, calendars in Forecast View Options are grouped by account.
- When returning to the main Forecast screen from an item editor or event inspector, your scroll position in the list is no longer lost.
- Improved interaction with the onscreen keyboard when using various international keyboard layouts on iOS 5.
- Improved feedback when tapping on the location type buttons in the Context Location inspector.
- The Current Location button in the Context Location inspector is disabled when Location Services is disabled.
- When tapping the Current Location button in the Context Location inspector, the user is alerted when the location cannot be determined.
- The Context Location inspector better handles geocoding failures when setting up a context’s location using a contact.
- The Remaining view filter in Context mode now displays remaining actions in remaining projects.
- The Bonjour login panel now identifies the Mac we are syncing with by name.
- Automatic syncs are no longer inappropriately started when OmniFocus is waiting for the user to enter their sync username and password.
- Fixed a bug where the Subscribe in iCal button was not enabled for Omni Sync Server users whose accounts reside on one of the alternate sync servers
- In the context list, context badges indicate whether there is a location and location reminder associated with the context.
- When audio attachment recording or playback finishes, background audio is now resumed.
- Distances are now displayed in miles when the Region Format is set to United Kingdom.
- Related Tags:
- features, gtd, iphone, iphone apps, ipod touch, ipod touch apps, omnifocus, omnifocus 1.12, omnifocus for iphone, omnifocus for iphone 1.12, productivity, task management
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.