- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday December 19, 2012 12:57 pm
Nike+ Running now supports iPhone 5 display
Finally, the iconic sneaker brand, Nike, has updated its Nike+ Running app to version 4.1, which supports the iPhone 5 display. Surely, it wasn't a sprint but a marathon in getting this app updated for users, considering it only took them almost 3 months. All griping aside, the app has included some neat features. Click on through for a rundown.
Read More | Nike+ Running
What's New in Version 4.1
- Now you can add friends from Facebook, Nike+, or your phone's contact list. When you run out of friends, feel free to add frenemies.
- See who's logging the most miles and most runs each month, then get motivated and get out there. The top spot is yours for the taking.
- The Run Reminder lets you schedule a run, then reminds you about it when it's go time. You snooze, you lose.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 5
- We've updated the design so you can view your runs full-screen.
- Related Tags:
- fitness, fitness apps, iphone 5, iphone 5 display, nike, nike plus, nike plus running, nike running
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.