Wednesday December 19, 2012 12:57 pm
Nike+ Running now supports iPhone 5 display
Finally, the iconic sneaker brand, Nike, has updated its Nike+ Running app to version 4.1, which supports the iPhone 5 display. Surely, it wasn't a sprint but a marathon in getting this app updated for users, considering it only took them almost 3 months. All griping aside, the app has included some neat features. Click on through for a rundown.
Read More | Nike+ Running
What's New in Version 4.1
- Now you can add friends from Facebook, Nike+, or your phone's contact list. When you run out of friends, feel free to add frenemies.
- See who's logging the most miles and most runs each month, then get motivated and get out there. The top spot is yours for the taking.
- The Run Reminder lets you schedule a run, then reminds you about it when it's go time. You snooze, you lose.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 5
- We've updated the design so you can view your runs full-screen.
- Related Tags:
- fitness, fitness apps, iphone 5, iphone 5 display, nike, nike plus, nike plus running, nike running
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.