Thursday August 16, 2012 9:00 am
Instagram 3.0 introduces Photo Map feature
Instagram 3.0 was released today, and with it comes a host of new features and bug fixes. One of the major additions is the Photo Map, which makes it easy to find images that have been geo-tagged to specific locations. Users will find a new Photo Map section in their profiles that will allow them to see their own images overlayed on a map as well. Other features include infinite scrolling on photo feeds, redesigned profile and upload screens, and other performance improvements. Grab Instagram 3.0 now from the App Store or Google Play for free. Check out a video explaining it all after the break.
- View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map)
- Redesigned profile screen
- Redesigned upload screen
- Design improvements throughout
- Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
- Flag inappropriate comments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Related Tags:
- adslice, android, check in, google play, instagram, instagram 3.0, instagram photo maps, ios, location, photo apps, photo maps, photos, sidefeatured, social, social networking, update, videos
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.