- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Tuesday November 5, 2013 12:58 am
Apple updates AirPort Utility for iOS, making it 64-bit
Alongside the Apple TV Remote app update, Apple has also released AirPort Utility 1.3.3, bringing 64-bit support to the app when using it on an iPhone 5S, iPad Air, or iPad Mini 2. While the prior update gave it a redesign, this update brings AirPort Utility up to par with other Apple iOS stock apps that have transitioned to the higher bitness. Clearly, Apple is on the move and is transitioning all of its first-party app over to 64-bit. Get a look at all the features after the jump.
- See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
- Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
- View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
- Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
- View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
- Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
- Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
- Configure base stations for IPv6
- View status or error messages
- Archive Time Machine backups
New In Update 1.3.3
- Adds 64-bit support
Read More | App Store
- Related Tags:
- 64-bit, a7, airport express, airport extreme, airport utility, airport utility 1.3.3, apple, ios 7, ipad air, ipad mini 2, iphone 5s, time capsule
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.